The Chonta Marimba is a percussion instrument created in a crafty way in the colombian pacific coast. It serves as a reference of the sounds produced in that part of the country like bunde, currulao and aguabajo. In 2010 the Chonta Marimba was declared by UNESCO "Humanity inmaterial Heritage".
Check this video and enjoy the beautiful and magic power of the Chonta Marimba played by the group Canalon de Timbiquí. The video was produced by our friends of Amplificado TV:
- TECHNICAL DETAILS
Virtual instrument created for the sampler Reason NN-XT with samples ranging from D1 to Bb 3 tuned in D minor with 4 different dynamics for each note.
The samples were recorded in 24bit format .aif - 44100 Khz.
ATTENTION: Whenever you buy a package, virtual instrument or track, please keep in mind that after you click download, the package will only be downloadable once and then it will expire.
LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR THE USER OF COLOMBIAN LOOPS IMPORTANT: READ BEFORE USING THE CONTENTS
The sounds, samples, virtual instruments and loops available in different packages or collections (hereinafter the "Content") that you may acquire as a license, are the exclusive property of POLIEDRO DIGITAL SAS through Colombian Loops ("Licensor") and are protected by Copyright laws. By means of this Agreement it is licensed, not sold, the Content to you as the original end user ("Licensee") on the terms and conditions here stipulated, so that ownership of the Content and any rights not granted under of this License Agreement remains in sole head of Licensor. This License Agreement is signed between Poliedro Digital SAS through Colombian Loops and you, so before purchasing a license, download and / or use the Content you must read this agreement carefully, because once you make use of part or all , Contents, means that you irrevocably agree to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
1. Exclusively, the Licensee of the Contents, who acquires the license in his capacity as the original end user is the only person who can use them in one (1) single computer or workstation.
2. The Content may be used, modified and incorporated by Licensee in conjunction with their productions or original musical compositions, for commercial or non-commercial purposes such as radio and television commercials, movie soundtracks, multimedia presentations, audiovisual productions, video games , public presentations, etc.
3. Content may NOT be used in isolation, should be used together or as part of a musical piece containing elsewhere. In no event shall Licensee may use the Content to create products that compete with the contents to be sold or sub licensed to third parties.
4. This License Agreement is the character of nonexclusive, nontransferable, so Licensee understands and agrees that he or she may not copy, duplicate, resell, sublicense, rent, share or upload files through computer networks, and generally transfer anyway, partly or wholly, the Content to third parties.
5. Licensee expressly agrees to indemnify Poliedro Digital SAS and Colombian Loops, and their partners, directors and employees, from any claim, demand, or damage that these caused as a result of misuse of licensed contents.